Search Engine Advertising
Nexwave offers Search Engine Advertising campaign management services with Google Adwords. We manage campaigns both French and English on a provincial, national or international scale, based on your advertising needs and expectations.
We offer a no-hassle service where you decide how much control you want in your online advertising campaign. Whether you need to have Nexwave manage the campaign entirely or wish to have your marketing employees trained to manage your campaigns is up to you, we offer both campaign management and employee training for Search Engine Advertising.
Search Engine Advertising is based on a “pay per click” model, meaning that you will only pay when a user clicks your ads, impressions don’t count. These ads show up on Search Engines, based on a user’s query. The ads appear at the top and right sidebar of Search Engine results as “sponsored ads” (highlighted in red in the image below).
The amazing difference between Search Engine Advertising and traditional advertising is that we move out of the “pushing” marketing paradigm and into the “pulling” marketing paradigm. In short, this means that we no longer throw ads at users at any given occasion, but instead present the advertisement while the client is in the “searching” process of his buying cycle, thus the potential client “pulls” the products towards him.
Nexwave offers online advertising services through the largest internet advertising network operator: Google Advertising Network. The Search Engine Advertising system works in the following manner:
- Your ads are displayed on Search Engine results
- Relevant Queries are determined by the keywords you have chosen for your advertising campaign.
- Ads are displayed according to search queries. When a user’s search query matches your campaign keywords it triggers your ads which may be displayed if they are relevant enough in regards to the query or content.
- You are charged only when a visitor clicks on your ad, never for impressions.
- Clicking on your ad directs the visitor to a page on your website, chosen specifically for the clicked ad.
A few interesting facts should be convincing enough:
- Nexwave uses the largest online advertising network operator (Google Advertising Network).
- In North America alone Google accounts for more than 70% of searches on internet (Google: 70.95%, Yahoo!: 14.57%, Bing: 9.7%)
- 71% of visitors came to websites from Search Engines.